Pocket Legends is a mobile multiplayer game set in the fantasy world of Alterra. You can play as an Enchantress (also known as mage/elf), Archer (bird),Warrior (bear),Paladin (rhino), or a Ranger (fox). Your goal is to explore dungeons fighting enemies and bosses and completing quests along the way. As you progress through the game you earn experience to gain levels and unlock amazing magical powers. You can also buy and find weapons and armor that you can equip to help you fight stronger enemies and earn more experience.
- 21 April 2011 - New Pocket Legends Guide website. Quests, Items, Skills and Character guides. Visit it here!
- 21 March 2011 - Pocket Legends released their commercial on TV. See it here
- 8 Feb 2011 - Client 1.7 is up for download.
- 29 Jan 2011 - Developers hand out Best Antenna Ever 2010 items in game
- 28 Jan 2011 - Pocket Legends wins the Best MMO Game, Best Multiplayer Game and was second overall in the 2010 Best App Ever awards. more
Warriors: A powerful bear-like Ursan Warrior, master of all bladed weapons, the warrior has a set of devastatingly destructive skills! The Warrior is a melee class that can wade into combat and take a lot of damage. Read more...
Latest content update:
- Hair is now visible for enchantresses when they equip the new "Golem Worshipper Mask" vanity item from The Sandstone Caves campaign.
- Fixed Onyx Golem boss exploit. Players can no longer pull the Onyx Golem to a corner to defeat him without his healers.
- Players that send their account name in chat will have that message muted in addition to receiving a warning.
- Fixed a few places where it was possible to enter a dungeon with a full inventory.